Maintaining good oral health as we age is challenging. Unfortunately studies have shown that within the Aged Care Demographic, salivary flows diminish, the capacity to maintain daily hygiene is diminished and consequently teeth break down, resulting in infection and pain.
Complex dental procedures can become challenging to endure; all at a time when a simple trip to the dentist can involve transport, carers and considerable effort for the patient.
YOUR CARING AND CONVENIENT DENTAL CARE SOLUTION.
Mobile Dental Services aims to improve the comfort, function and daily lives of Aged Care Residents.
- Quality general preventative, restorative, surgical and prosthetic dentistry
- Caring and qualified staff who are specialists at treating patients of this demographic
- Affordable fees
- Latest Dental Technology – improve patient comfort and reduce time in the dental chair
- Regular Visiting Schedule – working with the Care Home to plan and book regular visits, saving the time and cost of arranging outside appointments
- Treatment Summaries are provided to the Care Home to optimise handover of ongoing care recommendations.
Mobile Dental Services has developed a simple Treatment Flow for our Ageing Patients. Treatment is staged to make sure our patients and their families are assured of treatment to be performed and the cost.
The result is that our patients feel happier and healthier about their teeth. Families, Carers and Staff can be confident that symptoms have been addressed, diseased abated and comfort attained.